Camorra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camorra

Evony alliance forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camorra Alliance Flag

Go down 
+3
edmond
Admin
Betty Blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Blue

Betty Blue

Camorra Alliance Flag Empty
PostSubject: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 am

Greetings fellow members...

We are the proud member of Camorra Alliance. We are strong because we help one another and communicate every step of the way.

Few of our members were talking about the unity of our Alliance's Flag should be named. I think it's great idea to have the same name on our Flags.

It will give us more advantage, more prestige and more proud of our Alliance. Don't you agree?

Whether you agree or not, I'd say make a vote for it. Just tell me what you think and if you have names to propose, don't hesitate to speak out.

By the end, we will have our leader to decide what's best for us and for our Alliance.

Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:27 am

I agree on the idea of an alliance flag. I have no ideas on what it should be but I am open to the idea. Very good idea Betty!

Cthulu
Back to top Go down
https://evonycamorra.forumotion.com
edmond

PostSubject: Re: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:36 am

This is a very good Idea. I to do not have any Ideas but will put some thought into it. Thank you Betty
Back to top Go down
IBAB III

PostSubject: Re: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

yeah very good idea of course!! I'm thinking about it.....
Back to top Go down
Malbot

PostSubject: Re: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:01 am

An acronym? CAFE
Camorra Alliance Fortified Empire
Back to top Go down
Sil Light

PostSubject: Re: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:54 pm

I liked Esca' s ~C~ idea.

I'm not sure if we can use symbols though. I haven't tried.
Back to top Go down
Escalante
Admin
Escalante

PostSubject: Re: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm

~C~ is now our united Flag. You can fly either ~C~ or your own individual flag, the choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camorra Alliance Flag   Camorra Alliance Flag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camorra Alliance Flag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camorra :: Camorrá Hierarchy :: Hall of Lords-
Jump to: